Cup of coffee is favorite morning ritual of many people worldwide. Coffee undoubtedly is one of the tastiest energetic drinks. Read on and find out about many other interesting facts about coffee that you probably don’t know.
Most people throw away coffee grounds that remain at the bottom of the cup after they drink their favorite coffee as they thought they are completely useless. But the grounds actually have wide range of uses. In order to use the coffee grounds simply spread them on a piece of baking paper and let them dry.
Below we are going to present you some of the best ways about how to use them:
- They aid in the removal of cellulite – prepare combination of coffee grounds and a bit of olive oil and apply the resulted natural anti-cellulite cream onto affected areas in your body.
- They make a great natural soap – use coffee grounds instead of regular soap. It will cleanse your hands perfectly and in same time it will strengthen your skin and make it incredibly soft.
- They eliminate bags under the eyes – combine a bit of dried coffee grounds and olive oil and apply the resulted scrub on affected areas. On this way you will refresh your face and make it shiny and radiant.
- They make an excellent hair mask – coffee grounds are abundant with nutrients and will energize your hair, particularly if you have a dark color. Your hair will become incredibly vibrant and radiant.
- They can be used as an abrasive –coffee grounds can be used as completely natural detergent for cleaning pans, pots and other
- They remove unpleasant fridge odor – coffee grounds have the ability to neutralize unpleasant odors caused by different foods you keep in the fridge. Simply place one cup of coffee grounds in your refrigerator.
- It cleans stubborn grill stains – on a sponge and put a bit of dried coffee grounds and then carefully rub your grill with the sponge. After that, rinse it with warm water. With this easy trick your grill will no longer be sticky and greasy.
- They act as a natural fertilizer – nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus are some of the nutrients contained in coffee which make it an excellent fertilizer. The procedure is very simple: spread some coffee grounds into the soil and on this way your plants will grow significantly
- They make a great ant repellent– in the areas where ants appear the most as pour coffee grounds. The ants cannot stand the smell of coffee and thus you will keep them away.
- It repels cats – in case you have too many cats in your neighborhood, it is advisable to spread some coffee grounds around your house or building. This will keep them
- They make a very useful flea repellant – on your dog’s hair and skin rub a bit of moist coffee grounds and then gently massage it. On this way you will keep the fleas go away and in same time your pet will smell really great.