Dark patches are cosmetics issue which most commonly appear on the neck, armpits and inner thighs and usually are caused by waxing, shaving, using deodorants or sun exposure. Some other factors that also lead to appearance of dark spots, patches and other facial marks are excess melanin secretion of the skin, hormone imbalance, lack of vitamins, taking certain medications, pregnancy, not getting enough sleep and too much stress.
Additionally, people who are suffering from obesity, diabetes, gastrointestinal or genitourinary cancers also have dark spots on these areas on the skin, but also people that go through hormonal treatments.
In order to solve this issue, people utilize various beauty treatments or products which are supposed to remove the dark spots from the skin. Still, sometimes the products are not efficient enough and people only waste time and money.
Such spots and patches make people feel quite uncomfortable and even less self confident.
In today’s article we are going to present you remedy that is consisted of three simple ingredients and is incredibly efficient.
The combination of baking soda, olive oil and salt is remarkable and will help you in removing the dark spots. This is cheap, easy and a simple, natural way that will restore the optimal health for your skin. With the help of this mixture, your skin will look much younger, brighter and stains-free.
Home remedies for dark patches on skin
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon baking soda
Put all listed ingredients in a plastic bowl and mix until you get homogenous paste. Apply the resulted cream on skin area where you have dark patches and let it act about 20 minutes and remove with plenty of cold water.
- Another technique for removing stains is combination of white clay, milk, and lemon. This remedy will remove even the almost black
In a bowl put the white clay and mix it with milk and lemon. Apply the resulted mixture on the affected area and let it for about 15 minutes. After that, wash it with cold water.
- Use some of the above mentioned treatments 3 times a week, until the stains disappear;
- Anytime you go out, and particularly during this treatment avoid sun exposure without using appropriate cream with UV protection;
- Drink plenty of water and consume foods which contain high amounts of vitamin E;
- Always use extra virgin olive oil;
- Always use sea salt;
- It is advisable to use skim milk;
- By your choice, you can add a little coconut oil