It is well known fact that apple cider vinegar has numerous health benefits and in same time it is great environment – safe and natural cleaner. Due to the fact that ACV has weak form of acetic acid, you can use it for cleaning of many different things.
In today’s article, we are going to present you 10 interesting ways in which you can utilize ACV. Continue with reading and follow these simply steps – we guarantee that the results will amaze you. We also should mention that vinegar is extremely cheap solution.
- In case if the drain is clogged and you don’t have any draining out, you can solve the problem with some vinegar and baking soda. First step is to pour about ½ cup of baking soda into the drain and then a cup of vinegar. After these two ingredients stop foaming simply wash it out with hot water.
- When sticker or tape leaves sticky residue behind you can use vinegar as it is excellent solution. Saturate the area with ACV and leave it to sit for a few seconds and hen scrub away quickly and easily.
- Very often the trash can has disgusting smell although it is empty. You can get rid of it very easily. Simply take piece of bread and pour vinegar and leave it to act Remove it the next day and you will notice that the awful smell is gone. You can perform this trick for any other smelly place.
- You can prepare your own all-purpose cleaner with All you need is spray bottle: fill it 1/3 of the way with vinegar and the rest with water and a few drops of dish soap. This probably is the safest and in same time highly effective cleaner for the bathroom and the kitchen.
- In case you have invasion of fruit flies in your home, there is one easy way to catch them all. Pour some ACV in a small bowl, then cover the top with Saran wrap and poke a few holes and the trap is set. You will notice that the flies will enter but cannot leave the bowl.
- If you need to get some wrinkles out of your clothes you can pick a spray bottle and add one part of vinegar and three parts of water. First mist the clothing and leave it hang for a few minutes. Once it dries you will notice that the wrinkles have flattened out.
- If you have cat and if the cat is clawing the furniture, you don’t have to worry we have simple trick that will help you. Pour some vinegar in a spray bottle and sprits the areas.
- It is fact that the beautiful flowers dry very quickly. In order to prevent that, the next time before put the flowers in a vase, first pour a little ACV and mix it with water. This mixture will make the flowers to stay alive much longer than usually.
- You can use ACV to clean your glasses. Grab a soft cloth and add little vinegar to it. That will remove all the dirt, smudges and stains and your glasses will become crystal clear and shiny.
- Another use of vinegar is for removing stains from the pots and pans that are really hard to clean. All you need to do is to place the pot on the stove and add equal parts white vinegar and water (one or two cups). After that boil this combination about 5 minutes and your cookware will be shiny like new.